Realty Hub Referral Program
* 100% commission paid to you!
* $100 per year membership to Realty Hub
* $100 per referral/transaction fee paid to Realty Hub
Realty Hub Referral Agents can be:
- Part time agents
- Full time agents
- Not actively engaged in performing real estate services
- Involved in other jobs, businesses, or ventures
- Realtor Association member
- Not a member of a Realtor Association
Frequently Asked Questions
- First, you will find a licensed active real estate agent who will accept the referral and negotiate a commission that they will pay you upon earning a commission. Next, you’ll sign an agreement with that agent with a form that we provide you. Lastly, wait to get paid!
- An active real estate license in good standing with the real estate commission in their respective state of residence and active paid membership with Realty Hub.
- $100 per year and $100 per transaction/referral
- You can make referral to any active licensed real estate professional with any company in any state within the United States
When you make a real estate referral, the other agent will earn a commission then pay your real estate a pre-determined portion of that fee. At Realty Hub, we only charge $100 while you keep the rest.
- This is a negotiable amount between the agent who is given the real estate referral and the agent who is receiving the referral. In our experience, we have seen anywhere from 20-35%. The range depends on many other factors such as expertise, size of the deal and quality of a lead to name a few.
- Simply call or email our staff or managing broker
- Realty Hub pays the E&O insurance premium. Should any Realty Hub agents become involved in a E&O claim or legal dispute, they will be responsible for paying the E&O Insurance deductible.
Don’t let your real estate license go to inactive status. When you join Realty Hub, you will have the option to be involved in as much or as little you want in the real estate business. We offer maximum flexibility!
Did you know that there is a tax benefit too?* By keeping your real estate license active, you qualify for yearly business tax deductions (*consult a tax professional for more information).