Frequently Asked Questions (Florida)
100% commission. No hidden fees. Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance included. It can’t get any better than this!
About Realty Hub
We are currently members of:
- Bartow Board of Realtors
- Daytona Beach Area Association of Realtors
- Emerald Coast Association of Realtors (ECAR)
- Flagler County Association of Realtors (FCAR)
- Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors
- Greater Ft. Lauderdale Realtors (GFLR)
- Greater Tampa Realtors (GTR)
- Hernando County Association of Realtors (HCAR)
- Miami Association of Realtors
- Naples Area Board of Realtors (NABOR)
- Northeast Florida Association of Realtors (NEFAR)
- Ocala/Marion County Association of Realtors (OMCAR)
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association (ORRA)
- Osceola County Association of Realtors (OSCAR)
- Pensacola Association of Realtors (PAR)
- Realtors Association of Citrus County (RACC)
- Realtors Association of Franklin & Gulf Counties (RAFGC)
- Realtors Association of Lake & Sumter Counties (RALSC)
- Realtors Association of Sarasota & Manatee (RASM)
- Realtors of Palm Beaches (RAPB)
- Realtors of Punta Gorda-Port Charlotte-North Port-DeSoto
- Royal Palm Coast Realtor Association
- South Broward Board of Realtors® (SBBOR)
- Space Coast Association of Realtors (SCAR)
- St. Augustine & St. Johns County Board of Realtors
- Tallahassee Board of Realtors (TBR)
Don’t see your local board listed? Please contact us!
No. MLS access is provided by the Realtor Association.
All Realtors have access to FAR BAR forms provided to them through their membership to the Realtor Association. For their convenience, copies of these documents are uploaded onto our online folder. Non-realtors are welcome to use them but will have to seek legal counsel for support.
We do not provide training at the moment.
Realty Hub is associated with OPCITY and Prime Street. Both provide leads directly to agents.
Additionally, Realty Hub does provide leads to our agents. We have a very extensive lead generating program that is currently in Beta testing Phase II.
Realty Hub does not maintain an escrow account and would recommend using a title company or attorney to hold any transaction related funds.
Our attorney has agreed to hold any and all escrow monies for Realty Hub agents.
Residential and commercial sales and leasing.
Our broker is available to answer questions simply by calling 888-900-1801 / 407-900-1001 or by email: [email protected].
No, this is how we are able to provide 100% commission with minimal fees.
We do have a meeting space available for agent use at our main office address, subject to availability by appointment only.
Yes, we are located by appointment only at 7635 Ashley Park Court, Suite 503, Orlando, FL 32835.
At this location, Realty Hub agents may use the conference room or day suite that is subject to availability by appointment only.
The information below has been confirmed by attorneys with the Florida Legal Hotline several occasions.
There is no legal requirement to have a physical address on your business card. You may use your own custom address.
Florida Statue requires the name of the brokerage. Realty Hub agents may use our DBA (fictitious name filing): Realty Hub
For more info, please see this article.
No. We have a one-time Sign-up Fee of $20 that goes directly to our admin staff.
Joining Realty Hub
Realty Hub has two legal entities: US Realty Hub, LLC and Realty Hub, LLC. They are both doing business as (DBA) Realty Hub.
The Realtor Association mandates all Realty Hub Realtors to be licensed under one entity (US Realty Hub LLC) and non-Realtors to be licensed under a separate entity (Realty Hub, LLC).
After completion of the application and payment of the membership fee, you will be active within 1 business day (24 hours). We perform agent activations Monday through Friday during regular business hours. For example, an application sent on Friday at 1pm will be processed and responded to by Monday 1pm.
$100 per year.
We charge a one-time Sign-up Fee of $20 which goes directly to our hardworking admin staff.